Sony Reveals Initial PlayStation 4 Launch apps, Including Netflix, Hulu and Redbox
Sony America has just announced the list of on-line services (under the form of applications) that will be preinstalled in the American throwing of Ps4. The good news is that there is great offer of movies(movie theater), series, and up to sports events(cases). The bad news is that we doubt that 20 % goes so far as to work out of the United States.
The list begins, of course, with the online game platform for PSN, and with the services of Sony Music Unlimited Video and unlimited. Apart from these, it was hoped that they were, the list of launch for the November 15 includes:
- Amazon Instant Video: Allows you to purchase or rent movies online, or access to the entire catalog in streaming if we are partners of Amazon Prime.
- Crackle: a TV channel for Sony Pictures Television that emits a selection of its programming.
- Crunchyroll: a service of anime streaming
- Epix: Another service HD cinema
- Hulu Plus: all type of series in streaming
- NBA Game Time: The dream of any amateur basketball, a channel with all kinds of statistics, videos and games of the NBA.
- Netflix: The popular cinema service and series in streaming. To access that have active account (payment) in Netflix.
- NHL Gamecenter Live: Another subscription service such as the NBA, but this referred to the Hockey League.
- Redbox Instant: It is a Verizon service of rental movies.
- Voodoo: is a service similar to Netflix, but with another variety of films, including some alternative or indie titles.
- YuppTV: 150 channels of television India. If you like Bollywood, this is your application.
Sony has not yet revealed which applications will come with PS4 in other countries.