How to Make Your iPhone Battery Last Longer
Those who sell electronics know that one of the main concerns of their buyers is the battery life of the gadget. iPhone’s infamous short battery life is probably the only serious negative point of the gadget. Luckily for iPhone users, there are various ways on how to prolong the battery life. If you’re one of them, here are some tips that will help you make your phone’s battery last longer.
Tweak the screen brightness.- When the phone discharges more light, it needs to draw additional power from the battery. Adjusting your scren’s brightness will help you conserve the phone’s battery life.
- Kill or uninstall idle apps.- Running multiple apps at a time is typically the main culprit to your phone’s dwindling battery life. Check which apps are running on your phone. If you see something that you don’t need to use that active, kill it. You can do this either by closing the app or rebooting your phone.
- Choose Wi-fi over data.- When you use Wi-fi to access the internet, it consumes farr less battery power than when you use your phone’s data betwork. Not to mention, the internet is faster and morereliable when you’re connected to a Wi-Fi.
- Disable location-tracking apps.- While this kind of app is great when you need directions or help from the GPS, it draims the battery pretty quickly. If you don’t have any use for the app for the time being, disable it to converse your battery life.
- Auto-lock the phone.- While the screen of your iPhone is on, it is feeding on its battery life, so make sure that the phone is locked when you are not using it. If you wish to get the most out of the baterry life from your iPhone, adjust the Auto-Lock setting to a minute.
- Turn down the volume.- the volume setting on the iPhone has an effect on baterry life too, so if you’re playing an audio file from your phone, turn down the volume . You can also switch to earphones , which don’t need as much power as the phone’s internal speakers.
- Limit the email accounts.- Multiple email accounts will use up you phone’s battery life. Incorporate all your various accounts into a single email service instead.
- Disable the automatic app update.- The automatic update for apps is a handy feature, but it can drain your battery fast. Also, some users would prefer to update on a case-by-case basic, given that from time to time also developer will upgrade an app in a manner that minimizes user satisfactions.
- Check the status of the battery.- Asimple way to look at ehether there is indeed an issue with the battery of your iPhone is to check your Baterry Usage and Standby times. The former is the precise length of time you’ve used the phone since its last charge while the latter shows the total time that went by since its last charge. The Usage has to be significantly less than Standby . If not, then your phone’s battery must be damaged or broken.
Prolonging your iPhone’s battery life and lifespan isn’t really difficult. Nowadays , everyone depends on their mobile phones for day-to-day needs for interaction and navigation. With the aforementioned tips in tow , you should be able to have your iPhone the whole day without having to worry about reaching the dreadful single-digit battery percentage.